Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

Happy New Year, lovelies!

I went on quite the thrifting extravaganza this week and came home with an assortment of treasures which I'll be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks. For now though, I'll share with you a couple of unique skirts I found before Christmas: one of which was my go-to skirt for holiday parties!


This Zara skirt has an interesting touch: studs along the waistline! It makes a formal pencil skirt just a little bit edgy, and defines your waist in a unique way. This could also make an easy DIY project on a pencil skirt you already own!





Store: Value Village
Brand: Zara
Section: Skirts
What I Paid: $9.99
What it's Worth: ~ $60


Here's a vintage gem. It's too bad the pictures really don't do this skirt justice. All I can tell you is that investing in a plain black skirt with a high slit will never do you wrong! I can't wait to style this baby with some hot stilettos, red lips, and vintage curls. Reading to pull an Angelina Jolie- BAM!





Store: Salvation Army
Brand: ESCADA by Margaetha Ley
Section: Skirts
What I Paid: $5.99
What it's Worth: ~ $150

Happy Styling! xo

~Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...