Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

Well, I have a whooole lot of thrifted finds to share with you! The Salvation Army nearest me has been a treasure trove this last month, with lots of brand name finds, and even a few vintage pieces too.



This isn't my usual style, but it was just too quirky and cute to pass up! What do you think?


Store: Salvation Army
Brand: Zara Trafaluc
Section: T-shirts
What I Paid: $3.99
What it's Worth: ~ $35





Store: Salvation Army
Brand: BCBG MaxAzria
Section: Blouses (found in the XL section even though it's a M...this is why I always search the whole rack!)
What I Paid: $5.99
What it's Worth: ~$178



Sometimes, no matter how many pairs of shoes you have, you just can't say no to another pair. I've never had a pair of simple heels like these before, and I've been seeing a lot of sandals like these with only a simple front strap, so I thought I'd give it a try. Can you believe these were sitting on the shelf, brand new?? They're from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection.



Store: Salvation Army
Brand: Zara Trafaluc
Section: Shoes
What I Paid: $12.99
What it's Worth: $59.90


Happy Styling! xo

~Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...