Saturday, June 1, 2013

Inspiration: Summer Colours and Prints

It's funny how each season, a certain colour or print combination dominates my mind when shopping and styling. This summer, the combination of mint, coral, gold, and chevron print have me excited for all the summer styling possibilities.

The vintage-gone-modern chevron pattern works great with almost any colour, thanks to it's black and white print, but I particularily love how it looks with coral or mint. Gold is a great accent for all of these, and I find mint goes especially well with a lighter rather than yellowy gold. Rose gold is also beautiful with mint. Hopefully the mood board below will help you see what I'm talking about, and I've even found a few items online that work with these colours and patterns. 




1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13



Happy Styling! xo

~Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...