Monday, October 14, 2013

Look of the Week: Transitioning to Fall Clothes (Part 2)


Last week I shared with you an easy transitional fall outfit using a maxi dress. If you didn't catch Part 1 of this summer/fall transition, check it out here. So today I have for you a look that takes a summer dress from cool to cozy! With the help of a thick knit sweater like this one, my summer dress is fall ready. I switched out my strappy leather heels for some heeled leather ankle boots, that polish off the look. Like I said last week, army green is a key trend this season, and you can see here that it can work with more than just utility jackets. For me, this look feels very Tommy Hilfiger-esque rather than army tough, though. 






                                  



Dress - Zara(thrifted), Sweater - Dex(thrifred), Boots - Tommy Hilfiger(thrifted)








Happy Styling! xo

~Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...